Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dish Towel Dilemma

 
 
I love to crochet things!  I remember when I was young my mom always had dishtowels that had crochet tops that would button over the handle of our oven door.  I used to LOVE them.  I always knew where the towel was. 
 
Years later, now that I have my own kids, I'm always searching for a dish towel with wet hands.  Or when I find one, it is in a heap on the counter still wet!  I went to work and figured out a solution! 
 
Instead of crocheting on ALL of my dish towels, I created this!  It buttons on and off and you can put your towel in it to dry.  I now know where my towel is at all times and even the kids put it back after they wipe their hands!!!
 
 
 
 
(I also sell these through Kate's Closet! 
Please email me if you would like to order one....... Katesclosethats@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment